A premier health and wellness company offering more than 70 exclusive nutritional and skin care products.
You can experience positive life changes in your health, your hope and your future. If you've looked for solutions before, you'll quickly discover that Advocare products are unique. Every product is stands apart as your authority on health and wellness.
To order supplements click below
at G-Form Fitness
Finally, something NEW in the weight loss industry!
The MetaCheck from Korr Medical Technologies measures a person's resting metabolic rate with a simple 10 minute breath test. The technology once reserved for hospitals and universities is now available in a low cost, easy to use system! Testing metabolic rates will determine exactly how many calories a person may eat and still lost or maintain weight. No more charts, averages, or guessing. For the first time in years, there is something truly new for the thousands of people who are trying to lose weight.
Metabolic Rate Measurements
Metabolic rate, or metabolism, is the rate at which the body expends energy. This is also referred to as the "caloric burn rate." Knowing metabolic rate is vital for weight loss as well as for determining the proper feeding amounts needed to treeat carious disease states
Call Now to Schedule Your First Appointment
Things to Know
Energy Expenditure can be Divided into Three Groups of Calories
1. Resting Calories: Calories that are burned while the body is at rest. These calories are needed just to maintain life. The majoriy of all calories burned (about 70-80%) are burned at the resting level.
2. Activity Calories: Calories that are burned because of normal daily activties are "Activity Calories." Normal daily activities such as walking, eating (digesting food), typing, etc., are included in activity calories.
3. Exercise Calories: These calories are burned because of exercise.
The sum of all of these groupds of calories is the total metabolic rate.
The body gains or loses fat based on energy balance. Energy balance refers to the relationship between energy intake (eating) and energy expenditure (metabolic rate). The figures below describe the three states of energy balance.
1. Normal Energy Balance: Consumption and expenditure in balance, no weigh gain or loss
2. Negative Energy Balance: Expenditure is greater than consimption (caloric deficit), causes weight loss.
3. Positive Energy Balance: Consumption exceeds expenditure (caloric surplus), leading to weight gain.
Click Above to Find Out!